REST Series: Relief from Suspension Trauma Devices
Available in 3 device options:
- Designed to mitigate the debilitating and potentially fatal effect of suspension trauma.
- Ladder secures to the back attachment of the worker's harness for easy access and deployment.
- Easily deploys by pulling on the yellow rung.
Simple and easy device designed to help minimize and alleviate the damaging and potentially fala effects of suspension trauma when a worker is exposed to a fall event and left suspended in an upright position.Easily
Attaches to most harnesses
- Self-deploying relief system
- Ladder can provide the worker a means for either self-rescue or at the very least a place to relieve the pressure on the leg as a result of hanging in the harness for an extended period of time after a fall event.
- Adjustable for use on 4'-6' lanyards
- Can be used on most lanyards.